Saturday, September 14, 2013

L&A Vintage is headed to The Leslieville Flea again....and bringing something to light up your home!

L&A Vintage are back at The Leslieville Flea again tomorrow....Sunday, September 15th from 10am-4pm...Behind the Duke!

Anita from L&A Vintage tells us about her passion for making beautiful candles....

"I love collecting mason jars!   It was a hobby that got out of hand.  I love candles, scent and mason jars,  the rest is as they say HISTORY!"

"My candles have at least 40 hours of burn time.  Beautifully scented for maximum ambience.  Each jar is vintage and unique. Soap and water wash after candle is done and your vintage jar is ready to use.  Hand poured candles in pint sized jars.  My choices of scent stem from a unique combination of natural scents. Honey And Lavender anyone?"



These are perfect for those cool fall nights!! They'd also make a terrific hostess gift....I may just pick up a few to keep on hand!
Stop by and see Anita & Len tomorrow at the Flea...!

1 comment:

  1. There is a sesame street clubhouse toy dating back to the 80's that I would like to purchase asap. Can someone email me and let me know if its stilk available?
    Stucky401@hotmail.com
    Thanks. Katie

    ReplyDelete